November 24: Thanksgiving themed Freebie — ten books I’m thankful for, authors I’m thankful for, Ten fictional families I’d like to celebrate Thanksgiving with, a personal non-bookish thankful list, etc. etc.
Ten things, Bookish and not, that I am thankful for:
- My family
- My health
- Libraries + all the free materials and resources they provide, especially the numerous books and WiFi
- My favorite authors, which are too plentiful to enumerate here
- Clean drinking water for my Nalgene, coffee, and tea
- My relative sanity during this time of stress
- My job and the income it provides
- Free time to read my books
- Warmth during these cold months and a roof over my head
- My followers and all their support, thank you!
Wish you all a very happy and gratuitous Thanksgiving, may it be filled with warmth, joy, and laughter. And please, stay home instead of shopping. This time of year is about family, whether related to you or not (friends and significant others and pets count!), so take one day and devote it to them. There will be plenty of time for shopping, or thinking of creative hand-made gifts for everyone after November 26.