Wow, how long has it been since I’ve written? Nearly 3 weeks! My bad.
But, in my defense as always, I have been very, very busy. I have hands in a lot of pies at the moment and I confess this blog hasn’t been as much of a priority as it should have been. I really need to start writing these when I’m in the car or on a plane or something.
Lots to update you on, so let’s get started 🙂
1) Successfully completed my first year of grad school! Woot woot!
2) Finished it with a perfect 4.0 last semester and with a cumulative GPA of 3.96
3) Had two weeks “off” where I did nothing but work but have since started my summer course
4) Visited Colonial Williamsburg, Yorktown, and Monticello last weekend, I enjoyed seeing all of them
5) I continue to have more books than time
6) I am newly addicted to Downton Abbey (nearly done S3!)
7) Finally have the chance to watch Season 4 of Once Upon a Time and am loving it as always (I Ship Robin/Regina)
8) My summer class is already kicking my butt, however it’s on YA Literature so I think I can manage once I wrap my head around how much reading I will be doing over the next six weeks!
9) Tonight, I am attending the 8th grade graduation of my cousin, so proud of him
10) Planning for three weddings is still a royal pain in my ass
11) Oh, and if I didn’t mention it before, my little sister just graduated from college and my baby sister just moved out to Oklahoma for grad school
12) I only have three more days of work and approximately two weeks until I move home to Maine (yes, it’s official)
Hopefully this week when things settle down, I will back-post my Top Ten Tuesdays and Book Reviews for your reading pleasure, but here is a quick look at what I’m reading now: