It might be late in the day but it’s never too late to do the top ten! November 25: Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR. Not sure if these are supposed to be winter themed or released in winter but here’s mine!
1) Captive by Aimee Carter – Just finished the first one and I can’t wait to read this next one. I’m hoping to savor it in between finishing finals next week!
2) Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard – I have been anticipating this release for months, especially after reading the tantalizing excerpt on Goodreads.
3) Heir of Fire by Sarah Maas – I’ve had this in my possession for a few days and have managed not to tear into it, an act of sheer will power, I assure you. Soon my torment will end and I will get to enjoy the 3rd installment of Throne of Glass.
4) The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien – One that has been on more lists than I care to recall. Hopefully, I will see it before the final movie hits theaters.
5) Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill – Ever since I read Horns, I have been itching for more Joe Hill and this one is making the list for that very opportunity.
7) Fairest by Marissa Meyer – Love, love, love The Lunar Chronicles. This is a bite to tide me over until I can finally have the pleasure of reading the actual book called Winter.
8) All Fall Down by Ally Carter – A new series to begin with the beloved Ally Carter, this time about a murder and a crazy girl, what could be more fun?
9) The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare – Bane is obviously one of the best characters Clare has ever had the pleasure to write so I can’t wait to see what stories he has to tell.
10) Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton – A new find about a world where nothing is what the protagonist thought it was…now this could get interesting.