So this is floating around Facebook and because I did it on there, I thought it might interesting for the rest of you to see. Please feel free to reblog and tell me (and your readers) what yours are!
“In your status, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take more than a few minutes and do not think too hard. They do not have to be the “right” books or great works of literature, just ones that have affected you in some way.
Tag ten friends, including me, so I can see your list too”.
1) “The Things They Carried” by Tim O’Brien
2) “Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen
3) “Brave New World” by Aldous Huxley
4) “The Chronicles of Narnia” by C.S. Lewis
5) “Moby Dick” by Herman Melville
6) “The Black Jewels Trilogy” by Anne Bishop
7) “Acheron” by Sherrilyn Kenyon
8) “Ender’s Game” by Orson Scott Card
9) “The World’s Strongest Librarian” by Josh Hanagarne
10) “The Devil in the White City” by Erik Larson
There are more but these are the ones that I remembered first.